The Vietnam Record Book Centre (Vietkings) will recognize 32 national records at a ceremony in HCM City’s Binh Quoi 2 tourist site on March 27.
Among the 32 new records, there will be 20 new personal records.
Vietkings will introduce the unique bloc calendar about Vietnam’s history, which will be auctioned for charity, at the ceremony. This is a super-size calendar (2.5mx3.7m, 800kg). To celebrate the 1000th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi, the centre will deliver 1000 giant calendars (1.7mx1.2m, 80kg. The 365 sheets of the calendars are 365 historical lessons with vivid illustrations
The super-size calendar (2.5mx3.7m, 800kg).
The 20 personal records which will be recognized on March 27:
- The Vovinam martial art master of the highest level in Vietnam.
- The man who owns the biggest collection of tea pots.
- The man who can revolve the most.
- The man who can cite calendar days in his head most quickly.
- The one with the highest number of medals in the field of biology.
- The shortest twins.
- The fastest text messaging person.
- The first to give an underwater haircut.
- The owner of the biggest collection of old two-wheel vehicles.
- The one who has drawn the most paintings of internationally-known men.
- The longest water-colour painting of flowers.
- The one who takes the largest number of church photos.
- The biggest gemstone-made dragon.
- The biggest coconut shell painting.
- The largest map of Vietnam made of dragons.
- The one who made the highest number of artworks by egg shells.
- The man who can draw by hands, feet and mouth at the same time.
- The oldest yellow apricot tree.
- The owner of the most Vietnam sci-tech awards.